February 25, 2011

Oreo’s Movie Marathon

movie-history
Oreo’s a movie buff – he watches everything from Filipino indie films to Hollywood movies and I love him for that. We’re both into watching movies but he watches more movies, thanks to the Internet and torrents technology. Here’s a list of the movies my boyfriend watched this month alone:
1. 30 Days of Nights
2. “Sagwan”
3. “Binyag”
4. Campus Crush
5. “Dahas”
6. “Dalaw”
7. “Sukob”
8. Feng Shui
9. Super “Inday” and the Golden “Bibe”
10. “Tanging Ina Mo"
11. M2M Eyeball
12. “Tarima”
13. “Dante’s Cove” and “The Lair” (US TV Shows)
14. Roxxxanne
15. Shelter (one of my favorite movies of all-time)
I’m definitely looking forward to nights of movie marathon when my boyfriend gets back from Saudi. I love you Oreo!
Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment