February 18, 2011

"Best Mamihan & Pansitan"

This blog will feature the foods that Oreo and I both enjoy. Right now, I'm posting some additional pictures of the foods being serve at the "Best Mamihan & Pansitan" in our barangay -- Mang Inggo! The other pictures can be found here.

I wonder why BlogThis! would not allow me to post more than 4 pictures at the same time. Anyways, I have here the famous Pansit Bihon and Lumpia. This plate of Pansit Bihon is only P10.00 -- pretty cheap, right? Plus, it's really delicious for it's price. The Lumpia only cost P7.00 per piece and I usually eat 2 pieces.

On my next posts, I'll be posting the places I usually dine when I'm at work. Next project: Pokpok House's Delicious Pansit Bihon.

What's the name of your barangay's "Best Mamihan & Pansitan"? Please do share it in this blog.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment