February 5, 2011

Philplans Corporate Center


This is where I work. It's a 12-storey building located along Kalayaan Avenue, Bonifacio Gloabal City (Taguig City, Philippines). It's one of the few high-rise building along Kalayaan Avenue so you would surely note miss it if you're riding the Ayala-Antipolo FX.

This picture was taken last year and now is the only time that I am able to post most of the pictures I've taken. This is also my attempt to give photography a try. I used my Canon A495 for these pictures. The shots are pretty decent for a digital-camera that cost P7,000.00 only.

The good thing about the location of this building is that it's very accessible from Pasig City. From my home, I usually take a tricyle ride to the Pasig Mega Market. From there, I'll ride a jeepney to Bagong Ilog. That's where the Ayala-Antipolo FX route is. From Bagong Ilog, it's just a 5-minute ride to my place of work, the Philplans Corporate Center.

I will definitely bring my Oreo to my place of work and introduce him to my colleagues. I'm pretty excited for our reunion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment