February 3, 2011

Pasig Cathedral


Pasig Cathedral is the most prominent Roman Catholic Church in my home town of Pasig City. It is formally known as the Immaculate Conception Cathedral and is located in Barangay Malinao, Pasig City. It is adjacent to Plaza Rizal, Pasig Catholic College and La Immaculada Concepcion School. It is one of the oldest Catholic Church in the Philippines.

I used to attend Sunday mass here when I was in grade school. This is also where I receive my First Communion and I was also a member of Legion of Mary based in this Cathedral.

Pasig Cathedral is also included in the Seal of Pasig City and has been featured in several publications. Your visit to Pasig City is incomplete if you missed this church. Truly, it’s a landmark here in Pasig along with Ado’s Panciteria, the City Hall and Plaza Rizal.

These photos were taken using my Canon PowerShot A495. I would definitely take more pictures of this church using a DSLR camera. I hope I could purchase it soon.

I love to bring Oreo here in my childhood church.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment