February 20, 2011

Lotto 6/45

Being Filipino, for most of us, is being Catholic, family-oriented, an Adobo fanatic, and bets in the Lotto or the Philippine National Lottery.
Lotto in the Philippines is being managed by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). There are a lot of variations or games of Lotto, including the Grand Lotto 6/55, followed by SuperLotto 6/49, MegaLotto 6/45, 6/42 and others.
IMG_1340
I never place a bet in the National Lottery until December last year when I finally “gave in”. So my choice of play was MegaLotto 6/45, wherein I select a 6-number combination from 1 to 45. The price of a single bet is P10.00. Right now, I have a 3 sets of lotto combination which I constantly bet every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The draws for the MegaLotto 6/45 are broadcast live every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9:00 p.m. over local channel 4 (NBN) together with the other Lotto games.
IMG_1339
Are you also a fan of Lotto?

No comments:

Post a Comment