February 5, 2016

Mauricio Barcellos in “Seashore” (2015 Film)

It’s been a while since I last watched a gay-themed movie and “Seashore” (original title “Beira-Mar”) never disappointed me. It’s a coming-of-age movie about two best friends who had time to develop their feelings while staying at a seaside home.

Main cast includes Mateus Almada and Mauricio Barcellos. My attention got fixated on Mauricio Barcellos who dyed his hair blue in the movie. He reminds me of Niall Horan of One Direction and he looks gorgeous.

So Mauricio Barcellos is currently 21 years old, straight in real life, hails from the town of Porto Alegre in Brazil, and speaks English and Portuguese. His favorite quote is ''We could have it all''.

Mauricio’s other movies includes Um Natal Para Dona Florinda (2011) and Fica Comigo (2011).

SeashoreSeashore2

beira-mar-3

I love his blue hair on the film!

Mauricio Barcellos 2Mauricio Barcellos 3Mauricio Barcellos

He reminds me of Niall Horan and Zac Efron (HS Musical days).

No comments:

Post a Comment