February 6, 2011

DotA by kunkka


If you have played the War Craft III-inspired game "Defense of the Ancients" a.k.a. DotA, you probably seen the loading screens multiple times. The common thing about these loading screens is the artist behind it -- kunkka. His works for DotA and other works of art are posted on his Deviant Art website. You'll be very surprise on how talented kunkka is.

The current developer of DotA, IceFrog, acknowledge kunkka's contribution to the popularity of this game and made a character (a Hero) named after him. The character of kunkka, I believe, is inspired by a pirate. I haven't played kunkka though.

Regarding DotA, I started playing this game in the 6.22 version (the latest one is 6.70c). Right now, my favorite hero is Lich and Gyrocopter. I try to play as often as I can and improve my DotA skill (so to speak).

I'm looking forward to playing this game with Oreo. I sure hope he'll like it as well. And like all DotA players out there, our aim is to be BEYOND GODLIKE.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment