February 8, 2011

Gay Kiss


I can't remember where on the Internet I actually got these pictures but I love it! I probably should use one of these pictures as my Facebook profile picture!
I'm also a big fan of the X-Men, both the animated series and the movie. I also read the X-Men comics book and I'm pretty much familiar with all the X-Men characters. I loved it when Hugh Jackman portrayed Wolverine in the movies. It reminds me to watch the origin of Wolverine, the movie.
I'm also a fan of the "Twilight" movies. In fact I'm a fan of the vampire and werewolf literature. I remember seeing the first "Twilight" movie back in 2008. I have no idea that "Twilight" is a vampire movie. I was fascinated by Robert Pattinson in the movie! He was so gorgeous when he entered the cafeteria of Forks High School in the movie and seeing Bella for the first time. Well, most of the audience who watch the movie with me felt the same thing. I'm looking forward to the 4th and final movie in the "Twilight Saga" series: Breaking Dawn.

I hope to watch it with Oreo when he returns in September this year. I missed you my Oreo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment