February 20, 2011

San Lorenzo Ruiz Parish Church

This Catholic Church is located at Barangay San Lorenzo Ruiz, Taytay, Rizal. It’s the nearest Catholic Church from where I live. I’ve been attending Sunday mass at this church since January this year. Prior to that, I never attended a Catholic mass since after graduation from college (when I accepted my homosexuality). More on that story soon.

IMG_1455 IMG_1451

Let’s just say, that I’ve reconciled my Catholic faith and my homosexuality beginning this year. My first mass after my return to the Catholic church was in this church. The design of the church itself is simple compared to Pasig Cathedral but I prefer to attend Sunday mass here in this church.

Their adoration chapel is of modern design but I haven’t seen the interior yet. I hope you like the pictures I’ve taken after the 6:30 PM mass. Right now, I’m happy being gay and Catholic at the same time.

IMG_1460 IMG_1463 IMG_1452 IMG_1453 IMG_1456 IMG_1457

No comments:

Post a Comment