February 9, 2011

3 Books



Here are the 3 books I got from my Team Leader (TL) last Christmas. We had a P1,000 worth of exchange gift last Christmas and my wishlist simply says "any gay-related book". I was hoping that whoever picked my name would send me Manila Gay Guy's book. But I'm happy with the titles that my TL picked for me, including the bookmarks.

Out of the 3 books, so far I have only finished reading "Pamhinta X". It's a good book by Louie Cano and I really wanted to buy his other books because of "Pamhinta X". I would consider Louie Cano as the gay version of Bob Ong because of the numerous books he authored. "Pamhinta X" is his 1st book written in the vernacular. It recalls his coming-out process, his "adventures" and advise. I really loved the practical advises that he shared in this book.

Hopefully, before the end of the month, I'll be able to finish "Green Blood" and "gay loves bakla" too.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment