February 6, 2011

The Top 18 Songs in my iTunes


1. Lie to Me -- Shane Mack (from the movie “Shelter”)
2. More Than This -- Shane Mack (in pictures)
3. I Like That -- Shane Mack
4. Take the Long Way Home -- Shane Mack
5. The Tide Is High -- Take 5
6. You Belong With Me -- Taylor Swift
7. Apologize – Timbaland
8. I wanna be a Billionaire – Travie McCoy
9. Nakapagtataka – Spongecola
10. 2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
11. Nothing But Trouble – A1
12. True – Ryan Cabrera
13. How Do I Live – Trisha Yearwood
14. The Sweetest Thing – U2
15. Let it Burn – Usher
16. Swear It Again – Westlife
17. Flying Without Wings – Westlife
18. One More Try – A1

What’s your Top 10, 18 or 20 Songs in your iTunes?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Try Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift, and Earth Stood Still by Lee DeWyze.. Those are songs for someone who's in love. You'll love them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll definitely look for those songs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete