February 13, 2011

Windows Live Writer 2011

I’m writing this blog post using this software. Previously, either I upload the pictures using Picasa with some texts, or I go directly to my Dashboard and click on New Post.

I’m finding ways on how to post more efficiently. So far, this Windows Live Writer 2011 looks cool since it simulates my blog (including Theme color and layout) and how my post appears as I type it.

It’s like an enhanced version of Picasa’s BlogThis! integrated to Microsoft Word. By the way, this is part of the Windows Live Essential 2011 suite. Other applications include Live Messenger and Windows Mail. And this is for Free!

Windows Live Writer 2011 is for Windows Vista and Windows 7 only. If you’re an XP user, you can still download the 2009 version here.

Are you also a blogger? What software are you using to publish your posts?

live essential

No comments:

Post a Comment