Nuffnang Philippines

Google AdSense

February 5, 2011

Wordpress or Blogger?

If you're a blogger, which one would you prefer? Why?

I'm currently studying Wordpress just to compare it with Blogger. When I first create a post for Wordpress, it immediately enables spell-checker as soon as I type my post. Unlike here in Blogger wherein you still need to press the ABC icon on the upper-right side of the compose-a-post window. But I am typing this post using Picasa: BlogThis! I don't know if it would make any difference if I compose my post directly into the Blogger Dashboard. [Edit: I tried to compose the message using the Dashboard and IT DOES check the spelling right-away.]

Anyways, in the next few days, I'll go over the "Building a Wordpress Blog" PDF that I have so that I would have a better idea on which flatform should I keep. Right now, Picasa's integration with Blogger is definitely a plus!

Are you a blogger? Which site host your blog?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I have blog in blogger and wordpress. For me I like blogger because it is very easy to use while wordpress is confusing me a lot. If you don't host your blog with webhosting you can't place ads like adsense in wordpress. But if host it using wordpress you have 100% ownership of your blog and they could not close your blog like here in blogspot. I have one blog here in blogger than was closed because of spamming which I did not do. If you are in blogger better back-up your articles like subscribing to your own website or dowload it in your hard disk. Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edward! Thanks for the suggestions. I never thought about backing-up my articles until you mentioned. Any links you could provide me on how to backup my articles to my hard disk?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

FB

FB Comments

Google AdSense

Nuffnang Philippines