February 18, 2011

Happy 17th Monthsary!

Monthsary is short for month anniversary. Today is our 17th month anniversary! This is the time of the month were I get a bit “cheesy” (Filipino term for emotional or romantic).
wedding rings
First and foremost, let me thank my lover, Oreo, for being the best boyfriend on the planet! Even though we’re miles apart, he always takes time to chat with me via Facebook and sends me SMS. He’s always been thoughtful, loyal and considerate. He never fails to amaze me with his thoughts, with the things he like, and it always makes me feel blessed to have met him.
Oreo is also the inspiration behind this blog. It’s my way of communicating with him, my way of thanking him, for all the good things he’s done for me. Because of him, I’ve learned to blog among other things. That’s what his love does to me – it inspires me, it empowers me, it brings out the best in me.
To the love of my life, to Oreo, Happy 17th Monthsary! I love you and I always will, for better or for worst, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for as long as we both shall live.
gay wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment