February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Hon!

Happy 30th Birthday to the love of my life, my one and only, Oreo! I wish you all the best, in your career there in Saudi, good health and God Bless you my Love!
gift boxes
I want to thank you also for sticking with me for the past 16 months and for doing everything in your power to keep this relationship going in spite of the distance. We had our arguments before, you listened, you understand, and I love you more for that. I hope to grow old with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day as well! Even though we’re not physically together, in my heart and my mind, it’s you that I’m always making love with. I will love you and I will keep our vow, for as long as we both shall live.
I love you so much Oreo! You are truly, God’s gift to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment