January 16, 2013

Transcom Asia Is Hiring

transcom i am at home

For the longest time, I haven't really focus on the Employee Referral Program (ERP) of the call center industry. All of the call centers that I've worked for -- Alorica, Sykes Asia, Convergys, Teleperformance and Sutherland -- have ERP. Even my current company, Transcom Asia, has ERP.
 
This year, I promise to make the most out of the Employee Referral Program. Fortunately, Transcom Asia is hiring! So if you want to work in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry, or simply wanted to have a "fresh start" with a new BPO company, then send your resume to me and I'll refer you to Transcom Asia: elmerlovesoreo(at)gmail.com
 
Transcom Asia is currently in need of agents for the following position:
 
>Customer Service Representative
>Technical Support Representative
>Sales Representative
>Leadership and Support Roles
 
Our recruitment office is located at G/F Filinvest Building, EDSA, Mandaluyong City. We're between MRT Ortigas Station and POEA and just walking distance from these two landmarks. So what are you waiting for? Send me your resume, I'll print it, and forward it to our recruitment officers!
 
At Transcom Asia, you'll be at home.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment