March 27, 2011

Elma’s Videoke Restaurant

It’s properly known as Elma’s Videoke Restaurant, but we prefer to call it “The Pokpok House”. Pokpok is the vernacular of female prostitute, and we suspect that there are some Pokpok in this famous videoke restaurant, along Kalayaan Avenue, in front of our building, the PhilPlans Corporate Center.

If I’m not having my lunch at at The Sandwich Guy, I’m definitely having it at “The Pokpok House”. What I love about their menu is the Pansit Bihon. Although they had a price increase from P80 to P100, I can still say that it’s affordable and that the serving of their Pansit Bihon could be ideal for 3-4 persons.

IMG_2586IMG_2587IMG_2592IMG_2593IMG_2594

I also like their Tapsilog at P50 only. The Tapa (Beef) is tender and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment