March 20, 2011

KRUPS Aroma Cafe F183

I first saw this brand and model of coffee maker when we stayed at The Linden Suites a few weeks ago. My mom loved that model so I thought of buying one myself for her.

IMG_2163

I saw the same, exact model number at the SM Appliance Center for P1,849.75 last payday and without looking for other models, I already asked the saleslady for it. I bought it for my mom who loves coffee.

IMG_2497IMG_2501

Here are the features of this coffee maker:

· Compact,Swing Filter Holder

· Permanent Filter

· Aroma Lid

· Non-stick Hot Plate

· Drip stop Device

· Water Level Indicator

· ON/Off Light Indicator

· Cord Storage, 5-7cups, 850W

· Smoke-Free Roasting and Grilling

· Suitable for Table Top Cooking Variable Temperature Control

· Cool touch Base and Handles

· Fully Immersible Plate

· Quick-Release Cooking Plate For Easy Cleaning

 

No comments:

Post a Comment