March 30, 2011

My Most Visited Websites

pink-green-yellow-275102-o

1. Yahoo! Philippines – for local news.

2. BBC – my source of international news, from a British point of view.

3. Photobucket – for my online album. The best online storage of pictures.

4. YouTube – for watching videos.

5. Facebook – for keeping in touch with friends via Social Media.

6. torrents.to – the site for all my torrent needs. Movies, music, software, PDF. Everything.

7. gay-torrents.net – for my adult entertainment needs.

8. Yugatech – contains the latest gadgets and reviews.

9. GM Tristan – for gaming news.

10. Pinoy Guy Guide – the best forum for straight guys. Gays are welcome to mingle.

11. Just Jared – the best site for Hollywood news.

12. Level Up Games – the Philippine Publisher of Ragnarok Online, my favorite online game of all times.

13. ABS-CBN – I’m a certified “Kapamilya” and this is my source of news from local channel 2.

14. Manila Gay Guy – the best gay site for me. Lots of inspirational letters and stories.

15. Wikipedia – reference website. For all my encyclopedia needs.

16. Hot Men in the Philippines – premiere site that features gorgeous Filipinos.

17. Gorgeous Men in Undies – features International models in underwear.

18. Homotrophy – has International male models.

I also love to visit other blogs like Calvin’s Hub (straight blogger), Boys in Pixels, The Skinrag, Tiggah’s Life in Random and Discreet Magazine.

What are your most visited sites?

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment