March 8, 2011

Anton Diva at Punchline

My Aunt will be leaving for the States tomorrow so she made a last gimmick. I accompanied her to Punchline at Quezon Avenue. We were able to see Anton Diva perform. She has a nice voice and can sing well.

It was the 3 cute guys that caught my attention though. Anton and friends chose 3 cute guys among the crowd for an interview and a showdown of dirty dancing. I liked the performance of guy #2 (the one in red). He’s a part-time model and has a girlfriend. Guy #1 (the one with the headgear) has the most beautiful abs among the three.

IMG_2388IMG_2389IMG_2390IMG_2394IMG_2395

This is my first time I’ve ever been to a comedy bar. And I haven’t been to a gay bar. It’s quite ironic since I’m gay.

I’m reserving all my gimmicks until Oreo’s return. It’s a bit unfair for him to be spending a lot of time in gimmicks while he works in Saudi.

P.S.

Remember the Mayor of Hawaii that we met at Happy Yipee Yehey!? He was also there at Punchline.

No comments:

Post a Comment