March 29, 2011

DC versus Marvel

There are 3 movies I’m eager to watch this year. One is from DC and the other two are from Marvel.
Let’s start with the upcoming Marvel movies. First, we have X-Men: First Class. Judging from the trailer, this would be a prequel to the first X-Men movie. This takes place when Professor X and Magneto are still the best of friends.
Next we have Captain America: The First Avenger. I love watching the trailer since Chris Evans will be playing the role of Steve Rogers a.k.a. Captain America. I first saw Chris Evans as The Human Torch before and I would definitely watch him, this time, with the indestructible shield.
Lastly, coming from the DC Universe, we have Ryan Reynolds holding the ring of a Green Lantern. I’ve seen the animated film Green Lantern: First Flight and it was wonderful. I believe the movie would revolve on the same story, how Hal Jordan was chosen by Abin Sur as the next Green Lantern.
Let me add here a video where in Ryan Reynolds recited the Green Lantern Oath during the Comic Con.
Which one of the 3 do you think would be a certified blockbuster?

No comments:

Post a Comment