March 3, 2011

Matteo Guidicelli

My aunt who’s a “balikbayan” from California, USA, asked us to accompany her to watch “Happy Yipee Yehey!” today. She’s a subscriber of “The Filipino Channel (TFC) in the USA – it’s a subscription in her US ISP of the Philippine local channel ABS-CBN.

I never imagined myself watching this show in live since I’m not an avid fan of noontime shows and also, when I do get a chance to watch, I watch the rival show “Eat Bulaga”. So, we went to ABS-CBN this morning to watch the show and I did a consolation prize – in the person of Matteo Guidicelli!

IMG_2321IMG_2322IMG_2340IMG_2347

I’ve seen him before in print ads but seeing him in person is awesome! He looks gorgeous in the flesh. I like the way he laugh. I hope to see him soon, hopefully, not in the noontime show.

No comments:

Post a Comment