March 23, 2011

I’m a Sandwich & Pasta Gay

Our building, PhilPlans Corporate Center, is located along Kalayaan Avenue, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. It’s the only high-rise building that you’ll find along that street and we don’t have any fast food chains nearby. The nearest I believe is at Market! Market! which is McDonalds.

TSG2

Our usual dining places are the cafeterias nearby, our pantry at the 12th floor, and the food chains within our building: Starbucks, 7-11, Don Ken (which is quite expensive), and The Sandwich Guy.

tsg

If I’m not eating at The Pokpok House, I’m eating at The Sandwich Guy (TSG). It’s my choice for lunch. Here are their pastas that I love:

  • Spaghetti La Tomato (75 bucks) is the classic spaghetti with ground beef and peppers.
  • Pesto (also 75 bucks) is pasta with basil, garlic and nuts, in extra virgin olive oil.

I also crave for their Potatoes:

  • Cheesy Bacon Baked Potato (75 bucks), which is bacon and melted cheese over thick potato slices.
  • Chili Con Carne Baked Potato (75 bucks) is spicy ground beef in tomato sauce over thick potato slices.
  • Mushy Potato (75 bucks), which is Mushroom & Melted Cheese over the same, thick potato slices.

For sandwiches, I enjoy their:

  • Grilled Cheese is the cheapest sandwich they have at 55 bucks. It has 3 slices of cheese, with garlic.
  • Veggie Delight (65 bucks) has lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese). My last favorite is the
  • English Egg (65 bucks) is egg salad with special mayonnaise sauce.

I don’t bother with their other sandwiches since it’s quite expensive. I’m a loyal TSG customer.

spaghetti Image0073 sandwich guy

I hope Oreo’s into sandwiches and pasta too.

No comments:

Post a Comment