October 1, 2010

The Clan

I am a member of Men's Labyrinth. It's a clan for bisexuals and gays that promote camaraderie and friendship through Group Messages (GM) and Grand Eye Balls (GEB). I'm a member since December last year.

Men's Labyrinth came into existence when members and officers of my former clan, The Mega Manila Bachelor's Society (MMBS) had some dispute and disagreements. We decided to separate from that clan and established our own.

Since then, we have 10 GEBs and several mini-GEBS including 2 swimming parties. Although our GEB is usually a karaoke session at Starlites, Cubao, it's our way of bounding with each other. We chat, drink, sing and get familiar with the members of the clan.

In between GEBs, we send a minimum of 15 GMs to every member of the clan. We have an average membership of 40+ like-minded guys who are mostly fun to be with. We get to know the members through texting and call conference. It's fun to be a member.

This clan is precious to me since I met my husband, Oreo, indirectly through this clan. A few weeks after I became a member, I met Randy who introduced me to his close friend, Oreo. Although Oreo never became a member and never attended a GEB, I always dream of the day that we'd walk into our room in Starlites, smile and tell every member "Guys, this is my husband, the love of my life, Oreo".

One more year, and we'll finally attend the GEB together.


No comments:

Post a Comment