June 29, 2011

A New Beginning

Finally, after 1 year I changed the theme of my blog. It’s a new beginning! I could start fresh.

today-memorable

Why did I retain the name of the blog? It’s my way of honoring my former lover Oreo. I will always attribute my blogging skills to him. It’s his greatest gift to me. I learned to blog because of him. No, he’s not dead. We just broke up and separated ways. Since this is a new beginning, let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Elmer, I’m 34 years old and a callboy a.k.a. call center agent. I begun blogging a year ago when I decided to do it for Oreo. Oreo, back then, was my boyfriend. We met sometime in September 2009 through a common friend. A few dates and we became lovers. We had a short time together since he was bound to Saudi Arabia to work as an executive secretary. September 18, 2009 was our anniversary.

I created this blog last year with the sole purpose of connecting with him, to let him know what’s going on with my life and to keep in touch. Unfortunately, we had an argument 3 months ago and we never recovered from there.

So I’m single and ready to mingle, so to speak. I also followed the 3-month rule and right now, I feel ready to look for that elusive husband. I’m more inspired these days since gay marriage was approved in New York City. It’s a great time to get married!

So I decided to retain the name of the blog as a way of giving thanks to my former boyfriend who taught me how to blog. I’ll continue to post the things that interests me in this blog: photography, movies, novels, Ragnarok Online, DotA, and life as a gay call center agent.

Wish me luck on finding that elusive soul mate of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment