June 9, 2011

Back to Square One

So much has been happening to me lately that I wasn’t able to blog about it. Yeah, I know that I have a moral obligation to blog as often as possible to keep my loyal followers (and I thank you all for continuously reading my blog).

back_to_square_one_sign

Regarding my job, I failed the Quality Assurance Certification for the computer brand account. Thankfully, I was given another account. This time, it’s a different anti-virus brand. This would be my 6th account in my present BPO company in the span of 1 year 8 months.

So I’m back to square one. Today would be my 3rd day of training. My class would start at 7:00 AM today. I’m part of Wave 3 and we’re around 30 in class. Lots of gorgeous guys in our class!

The first part of our training is a 2 week Language training. We are studying the basics: grammar, pronunciation and American culture. It would then be followed by product training and then nesting (actual call-listening). Lots of “petiks” time for us LOL. “Petiks” is doing nothing or resting when one is supposed to be busy working.

Also, Oreo and I are no longer lovers. I’ll talk about it in my next post. I’ve been struggling whether to keep this blog or not, since I created this for the sole purpose of keeping him updated on the things that I’ve been doing so as to keep the Long Distance Relationship working. But since the blog evolved into a photo-blog, I decided to keep it anyway. I’ll probably change the format, before it’s 1 year anniversary, which is approaching very fast.

I hope you’ll keep on following this blog, even though if it would be all about a simple, single, gay guy working in a BPO industry.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment