April 14, 2011

LinkFromBlog

I came across this new form of blog advertising from the Call Center Guy. It’s called LinkFromBlog. The idea is simple: you write an article or a review for a product (or probably a service) and you get paid for it.

I guess, it’s similar to the website of Yugatech and Pinoy Tech Blog where they test, review and blog about different products and gadgets from the countries top manufacturers. They usually feature/review 1-2 products a day. They tell you the pros and cons of a certain product, with emphasis on the pros (or the reason why you should buy the product).

I never done a review for a certain product. I hope I can (one day). For now, let’s just try to activate this LinkFromBlog and let’s go from there. I hope this new blog advertising works.

Buy blog reviews

blog advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment