Nuffnang Philippines

Google AdSense

April 13, 2011

Maria Reyna ng mga Apostoles Parish, Taguig City

Since Holy Week is near, I’ve been visiting local churches around Pasig and Taguig City for a possible Visita Iglesia. The last Visita Iglesia I did was years ago, and I’m just re-discovering my Catholic faith this year.

IMG_2795

Today, I just discovered a Catholic Church named after Mary, Queen of the Apostles (Maria, Reyna ng mga Apostoles) in Barangay Pinagsama Village Phase-II, Western Bicutan, Taguig City. It’s just a jeepney ride from PhilPlans Corporate Center (where I work) and from Market! Market! mall. Too bad it’s Tuesday when I visited, the church is closed, and I wasn’t able to see the interior.

IMG_2796 IMG_2797 IMG_2798 IMG_2799 IMG_2804 IMG_2806

More church pictures as the Holy Week nears. I hope to visit all churches in Metro Manila this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

FB

FB Comments

Google AdSense

Nuffnang Philippines