April 13, 2011

Maria Reyna ng mga Apostoles Parish, Taguig City

Since Holy Week is near, I’ve been visiting local churches around Pasig and Taguig City for a possible Visita Iglesia. The last Visita Iglesia I did was years ago, and I’m just re-discovering my Catholic faith this year.

IMG_2795

Today, I just discovered a Catholic Church named after Mary, Queen of the Apostles (Maria, Reyna ng mga Apostoles) in Barangay Pinagsama Village Phase-II, Western Bicutan, Taguig City. It’s just a jeepney ride from PhilPlans Corporate Center (where I work) and from Market! Market! mall. Too bad it’s Tuesday when I visited, the church is closed, and I wasn’t able to see the interior.

IMG_2796 IMG_2797 IMG_2798 IMG_2799 IMG_2804 IMG_2806

More church pictures as the Holy Week nears. I hope to visit all churches in Metro Manila this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment