April 26, 2011

Toughest Place to be a Bus Driver

My friend and classmate (from elementary until high school) shared this fascinating video on Facebook. It’s amazing! It portrays the actual state of transportation in this part of the world. I love documentaries. It gives me an idea on how other nationalities (in this case, a British) view us, Filipinos, as a nation, with different culture.

True!

The video centers around the life of a Filipino Jeepney driver and it shows every facet of his life. It documents his life from sunrise to sunset. The British was brave enough to experience the toughest place to be a driver.

I love BBC more. I hope they’ll feature the Philippines more so that my Czech friend would see what it’s like to be a Filipino living in the Philippines. It’s hard but we’re also among the world’s happiest people.

No comments:

Post a Comment