April 10, 2011

The Child In Me

avengersEarthsMightiestHeroes

Have I told you that I’m a big fan of both Marvel and DC Comics? I’m also a big fan of the animation series from both comics companies. I watched all the episodes of Justice League and right now, I’m watching The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes on YouTube.

avengersEarthsMightiestHeroes031

The show is currently on its season 1 and it stars Hawkeye, The Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Giant Man / Ant Man, Wasp, Thor and Black Panther. It also has guess appearance from other Marvel Super Heroes like the Fantastic Four. My favorite among them is the Norse God of Thunder, Thor as well as the scientist Giant Man / Ant Man. The latter can be as big as Apache Chief (of the Super Friends) but not as small as The Atom (of DC Universe).

avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes

The show is currently being aired at Disney Channel. Thanks to Witchcraftial, you can also watch it on YouTube.

As I’m typing this post, I just received a notification from his YouTube channel that Avengers Episode 23 is available for watching. Let me just end this post for now, watch the newest episode, then probably tell you more about my favorite animations later.

Are you also a fan of Marvel and DC Animations?

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment