July 16, 2011

Camphut Restaurant and Bar

IMG_3873

Most call center agents like to smoke and drink. I’m one of the few exceptions. Since most of my current wavemates (colleagues) are into drinking, I decided to join them earlier. It’s Friday anyway. The nearest bar and restaurant a.k.a. “inuman” from PhilPlans Corporate Center is Camphut Bar and Restaurant (along Kalayaan Avenue). It’s also a videoke bar.

The foods are quite expensive but it’s worth it since it’s very delicious. I love their specialty, the Chicken Flambe for P200.00. It’s quite spicy. Next would be the Lumpiang Shanghai at P150.00. I haven’t tried the other dish in their menu, but hopefully, in the next drinking sessions, I’ll be able to try it.

Check out the photos. By the way, I’m into San Mig Lite as opposed to my wavemates who prefer Red Horse.

IMG_3812 IMG_3842      IMG_3853 IMG_3855 IMG_3856 IMG_3858 IMG_3863 IMG_3864

IMG_3850

I wonder why they provided us with this particular glass. I guess this type of glass is being used more for wine or whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment