July 3, 2011

Busy Day

It was a busy day yesterday. I met my BFF at Starbucks Megamall and we ordered Café Americano (P120), Java Chip Frappuccino (P165), Ham & Cheese Croissant (P75), and Double Chocolate Brownie (P50). Java Chip is one of my favorites, along with Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino. My BFF has a new boyfriend named Glenn!

Glenn seems to be a nice guy. He’s good-looking. I love the Glenn’s smile. He wears an earring and I think he has a dimple. He’s the same height as my BFF and has fair complexion. He’s from Mindanao, a photographer and according to him, he’s only ¼ Moslem. His dad is ½ Moslem.
They met a few weeks ago via a Grand Eye Ball (GEB) of my BFF’s clan. It was love at first sight, according to Glenn. I said it’s probably just the effect of alcohol or “gayuma” (love potion) that my BFF used. Jokingly, I said, the effect should wear-off after a few weeks.

We ate at KFC’s. We ordered the Streetwise Combo for P399. I love KFC’s chicken. We then watched the 3rd installment of the “Transformers” series. I love Shia LaBeouf! He’s gorgeous as always and lots of sex appeal. The movie itself is great! I love the fight scenes. I love the story. You should definitely watch it.

Yahoo-Messenger-LogoLate last night, I chatted via Yahoo! Chat. It’s been a while since I used this service. I went straight to the Gay Male chat room. I’m a bit disappointed that there are no longer Regional chat rooms for the Philippines. The Gay Male chat room is just divided to Tops and Bottoms (with a number). I looked for Filipino guys and there are a lot of them. Most are looking for hook-ups. I met 2 interesting guys: CJ and Jet (Yahoo! nicknames). CJ is a 22-year old guy from Makati. He likes photography and he’s studying BS computer science. I saw his Facebook account and he’s good-looking. Too bad, I prefer guys ages 27 and above. That’s where Jet comes in.

Jet is a 27-year old guy from Rosario, Pasig. He’s from Legazpi City and is currently looking for a job in Ortigas or Libis. He already worked for a BPO industry and is planning to apply for another BPO company. I suggest he apply at my current company. I also called him and talked for about 20 minutes. I like his voice because it’s masculine. He definitely interests me. I barely scratched the tip of the iceberg. Jet has so much to offer. I’ll text him tomorrow and hopefully meet him soon. Wish me luck my readers. He’s a prospective boyfriend.

bangkok-Love-StoryEarly this morning (around 2AM), I watched “Bangkok Love Story”. It’s a very nice movie. The lead actors are gorgeous and they portray gay guys very different from the typical, stereo-typed portrayal. Although the movie doesn’t have a “happily ever after” ending, nonetheless, it showed unconditional love.

How was your day my fellow bloggers and readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment