July 2, 2011

Neighboring Buildings

I’m a newbie when it comes to photography. I haven’t taken a formal class in photography (which I plan to take soon) but whenever there’s an opportunity, I try to practice taking pictures.

I love taking pictures of buildings because it’s easier (they don’t move!). Once I master the art of taking pictures of buildings, I plan to move on with the hard subjects – the ones that moves!

I sure hope to get that dream DSLR camera this Christmas so that I could present you with better pictures. By the way, these are the neighboring buildings of our current building – the PhilPlans Corporate Center. I’m back to training and I’m back to this building. The nearest buildings to PhilPlans are the CVCLAW Center and the white building with the letter “W” on the upper portion.

IMG_3508 IMG_3509 IMG_3510 IMG_3511 IMG_3512 IMG_3513 IMG_3514 IMG_3516

No comments:

Post a Comment