July 29, 2011

Berlitz Conversation #2

Finally, I found a copy of my Berlitz “speech” #2 which I used when I took the Berlitz Assessment for the 2nd time at Convergys for a DSL account. You could compare it with my 1st and 3rd speeches. You would notice that there is the common denominator of an “opener” paragraph wherein the assessor could choose his follow-up questions and I already formulated an answer for it.

harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

Berlitz February 2009

Convergys

Hi! My name is Elmer, I'm 32 years old and I live in Pasig City. I'm the middle child from a family of 3 brothers. My older brother is x and he's a nurse. My younger brother is x and he's a bartender.

I'm very much interested with playing online games like Ragnarok Online. I'm also into reading novels, matching movies and listening to music. I'm not much into athletic games.

The most recent film I've watched was “Twilight”. It's a modern-day Romeo and Juliet. It's about a vampire named Edward who falls in love with a human named Bella. It details their relationship from their first glimpse of each other to their wedding. It also tells about the complications of having such an unusual relationship. In the end, Bella decided to be a vampire to be with Edward for eternity.

The most recent novel I've read was the 7th and final book in the Harry Potter Series, which is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Harry, together with his friends, finally figured out how to destroy the threat to the Wizarding World: Voldemort. The final book is about facing Death and not fearing it. Harry faced Death and accepted it. He didn't die in the movie because he unknowingly possess the Deathly Hallows which grant a person a way to escape Death.

The music that I enjoy listening to are Pop. I'm into Pop artist like Ryan Cabrera, Westlife, Boyzone and other boy bands. Their music is all about love, finding it, keeping it. It's like a ballad that soothes one's tired thoughts. Truly, their music heal souls.

Note:

I actually got a C1 in Berlitz here at Convergys. I got all 4 of the areas as C1. I was shocked! Before at Sykes in 2007, I only got a B2. On my 3rd Berlitz assessment (at my current company), I also got a C1.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment