July 12, 2011

Gay-Themed Movies

beautifulthing

During my last rest days (Saturday-Sunday), I watched 4 gay-themed movies:

  • Long Term Relationship
  • Formula 17
  • An Angel Named Billy
  • Walk on Water (straight-gay friendship)

A few weeks before that, I watched:

  • I Love You Philip Morris
  • Taboo (1999 film)
  • Boys on Film 1-4 (short films)
  • Amphetamine
  • Permanent Residence
  • Bangkok Love Story
  • Happy Together

Last year, I watched:

  • The Houseboy
  • No Regret
  • Race You to the Bottom
  • Trick
  • Trevor
  • Shelter
  • Boy Culture
  • Latter Days
  • Beautiful Thing
  • The Love of Siam
  • Cowboys and Angels
  • Eternal Summer
  • Mysterious Skin
  • Eleven Men Out
  • Parting Glances
  • Like It Is
  • 24 Nights
  • Another Country
  • Milk
  • Come Undone
  • Breakfast with Scot
  • My Own Private Idaho
  • Rock Haven
  • Mandragora
  • Eating Out
  • Just Friends
  • 9 Dead Gay Guys
  • C.R.A.Z.Y.
  • Brokeback Mountain
  • Big Eden
  • Billy Elliot
  • Get Real

There are other films already downloaded on my PC but I still haven’t watched like:

  • Gone, But Not Forgotten
  • The Trip
  • Unsolved Suburbia
  • The Lost Coast
  • Broken Hearts Club
  • A Love to Hide
  • East Side Story
  • Bent
  • Black Swan

I also watched some Pinoy gay-themed movies like “Sikil” and “Heavenly Touch” as well but that’s another story.

If you check Wikipedia, there are A LOT more gay-themed movies that’s waiting to be downloaded through torrents. I’ll probably watched the ones I’ve downloaded so that I could download more.

So far, my Top 5 Favorite Gay-Themed movies are:

1. Shelter

2. Latter Days

3. The Love of Siam

4. Boy Culture

4. Beautiful Thing (see the picture above? that’s from that movie)

What’s your Top 5 favorite gay movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment