June 7, 2013

Yahoo! Philippines OMG! Awards 2013

It’s the time of the year once more wherein we vote for the best celebrity in different categories, most notably the Actor and Actress of the Year. This event is presented by Yahoo! Philippines and McDonald’s McCafe. The awarding night will take place on Friday, July 19, 2013.

I primarily vote for the male categories. Other categories in this yearly award includes Actress of the Year, Breakthrough Actress, Celebrity of the Year, Child Star of the Year, Comedian of the Year, Comedienne of the Year, Male and Female DJ of the Year, etc.

So, who are you voting for this year’s Yahoo! OMG! Awards 2013?

actor of the year

My OMG! Actor of the Year is Coco Martin.

breakthrough actor of the year

My OMG! Breakthrough Actor of the Year is Daniel Padilla.

favorite male tv host

My OMG! Favorite Male TV Host of the Year is Ryan Agoncillo.

male performer of the year

My OMG! Male Performer of the Year is Abra.

No comments:

Post a Comment