August 19, 2011

Happy 23rd Monthsary Hon!

happy anniversary2

Happy 23rd Monthsary Hon! Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for understanding my shortcomings. Thank you for being my friend. I can’t believe that we’re currently at 23 months of being lovers (including our 3 months cool-off). Wow, it’s a milestone! That’s probably the reason why gay lovers usually celebrates anniversaries in the number of months.

Next month is our 2nd Year Anniversary! In spite of the distance (you being in Saudi and me being in Pasig), we manage to keep in touch through this blog which I made for you. Facebook also helped us a lot in keeping in touch as well as YM and emails.

With these tools in place, any Long Distance Relationship would definitely work. Thank you very much for staying with me for all these months. I love you! I promise to be with you for as long as I shall live.

No comments:

Post a Comment