October 15, 2011

Meeting My Boyfriend After 2 Years

Just a quick post before I go to sleep. Yesterday, I finally meet my boyfriend again, after two years. I can’t describe the feeling. I was happy to see him again and at the same time shy. I barely talked the whole time. It was like… meeting a long-time text buddy / Facebook friend… for the first time.

It was just a quick meet up. I was on my way home to sleep and he’s also on his way to a friend’s party. He has his friend with him that added to my shyness. We met at Starbucks Megamall and we just had coffee. It was very casual. I’m really sorry to disappoint you my readers, but our meet up wasn’t at all romantic. It’s like, two old friends, meeting up after two years. Probably I was very sleepy the whole time that my romantic side didn’t kicked in.

I’m very happy to see Oreo though.

Tomorrow’s my rest day so hopefully he’s not busy and we could give each other some “alone time” together so that we talk and get to know each other, again.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment