October 20, 2011

The Last Post

Naks, parang “The Last Song” lang ah! (It’s just like “The Last Song”)

So this is the last post on this blog. I would like to invite you all to my new blog, which was named after my pen name in college – “el toro bumingo”. Sounds Mexican, right?

thank you

Thanks to everyone who showed their concern to me and expressed their sadness on what happened between me and my ex-BF Oreo. Don’t worry guys, I’m okay and I’m handling this situation with flying rainbow colors!

I’m over him and I just want to leave this blog which is my gift to him. I don’t want to change anything here, but I don’t want to add another post either. Thus, my new blog. 

To Oreo, I’ll forever love you, as a friend. I don’t have any regrets at all to what happened between us. I’m happy during our time together. I hope you’ll find your own happiness. I wish you all the best. Like I told you a dozen times, I treat all my ex-BFs as friends. I believe things happened for a reason. When I love someone, hate is the last thing that comes to my mind. Good luck on all your endeavors!

To all the readers of this blog, and to all my blogger friends – G.B. Goer, Tobie and Rocky, JM, Orange Wit, Discreet M, Rent, Brian, and those whom I forgot to mention – thank you! I invite you all to visit my new blog and re-direct your traffic to it.

http://eltorobumingo.blogspot.com

Like that famous line from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I can say that “all is well”.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment