September 11, 2011

Miss Universe 2011 National Costume

Oreo is an avid fan of the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant (as well as Miss World, Miss International, Bb. Pilipinas, etc.) I only watch the National Costume portion of the Miss Universe pageant, as well as the Question and Answer part of it. I’m not into the swimsuit nor the evening gown competition since the design are almost similar.

I love the National Costume portion because their costumes are very colorful and very creative (specially the Latin American countries). I don’t like the national costume wore by Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup. The “palda” (lower portion of her dress) resembles the “tail” of a lantern (“parol”) made of shiny cellophane. Just my two cents.

Anyway, I hope Oreo would appreciate my effort in downloading these pictures from Missosology and reposting it here (without the replies of forum enthusiasts).

No comments:

Post a Comment