September 4, 2011

Less Than a Month

calendar

My lover Oreo will be arriving in less than a month. I have mixed feelings about this. First, I’m excited because I’ll finally have someone to sleep with (after his 2-year contract in Saudi) again. I always love sleeping next to the one I love.

Second, I’m excited because we’ll be courting each other again. We’ll go on dates, we’ll do things gay couples do, and we’ll watch movies, take pictures together.

Third, we’ll be meeting each other’s relatives and family. There’s always the fear in doing things the first time.

I can’t believe that it’s been two years since I met him. It’s been two years since we dated for two weeks, made love, watched two movies, texted endlessly, and talked over the phone.

It’s been two years since he flew for Saudi Arabia to work as an executive secretary. We’ve been in constant communications with each other through emails, YM, and Facebook. We’ve argued and reconciled, we’ve talked endlessly about being married to each other and live together.

All of a sudden, I realized that he’ll be arriving in less than a month. I haven’t prepared my passport yet, in case he decides to leave again for Saudi. I’m still hoping though, that he’ll decide to stay for good, here in the Philippines. I’ll better prepare my passport soon. It’s always a good idea to be prepared.

How time flies so fast.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment