June 29, 2013

3rd Year Blog Anniversary

Thanks to my blog widget, Blogoversary, I was reminded that in 2 days times, this blog would turn 3 years old. Happy Anniversary to this blog, Elmer Loves Oreo! Hurray! Yehey!
 
Almost 3 years ago, I posted my first blog post about my boyfriend (at that time) named Oreo. My first blog post was very simple. I just thanked Oreo for being in a long-distance relationship with me (at that time) for the past 9 months. Back then, blogging was a way to get in touch with him. I was planning at that time to post the things that I've been doing so that he'll somehow get entertained.
 
Over the course of 3 years, this blog has gone 2 change of templates, reached 175k page views, have 316 posts and had a period of "silence" from the blogosphere in 2012. It was the period when we broke up and I ended up creating the other blog, el toro bumingo. I focused my attention on the new blog and left this blog in "suspended motion".
 
In June 3, 2012, I decided to "revive" this blog and make it my Movies and Call Center Life Blog. I made this blog as an outlet on some of my rants about the BPO Industry and being a Kolboy (Call Center Agent). I also posted some of the things that I experienced in the call center industry on this blog. Lately, this blog is becoming a venue for me to post upcoming movies and its trailers.
 
In the coming months, I envision this blog to be updated regularly as my Movies and Call Center Life Blog. I'll probably change the tagline in the Header as a reminder of this blog's new purpose in my life. Of course, this blog is a reminder on how a clueless guy could be a blogger because of love. Again, my gratitude to Oreo for making a blogger out of me.
 
Happy 3rd Year Anniversary to this blog.
 
(Photo courtesy of www.elinessete.blogspot.com) 
 
 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment