July 8, 2012

Jeremy Renner for Esquire Magazine

Esquire Magazine recently made Jeremy Renner the cover of their August 2012 issue. It’s fitting for Jeremy Renner to be the cover of this fabulous mag (and I’m predicting he’ll cover more magazines) since his upcoming movie, The Bourne Legacy, is one of the most anticipated movies of 2012.

jeremy-renner-esquire-august-2012

I actually became a fan of Jeremy Renner when I saw him in the Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol movie as well as The Hurt Locker. I’m also a fan of the Jason Bourne movies and like most Filipinos, I’m looking forward to watch the latest installment to the Bourne series.

Not to mention that there are scenes that were shot in Manila. It would definitely be a bonus to us Filipinos. I just hope that Manila is not portrayed as a dangerous city for tourist.

Good luck Jeremy Renner on your upcoming movie!

Jeremy Renner is the next big action star!

No comments:

Post a Comment