October 1, 2023

That Cute French Guy, Julien De Saint Jean

I was able to watch some gay-theme movies this weekend and two of these movies star the same guy: Julien De Saint Jean.

I watched “The Lost Boys” and “Lie With Me” and the latter made me cry ala “Brokeback Mountain”. Julien De Saint Jean is so good in these two movies. His face reminds me of Josh Hutcherson and his active is superb. I really felt the emotion of the character he portrayed.

He’s scheduled to appear in the upcoming movie “Le Comte de Monte-Cristo” (2024) and I can’t wait to watch it. His FB page is in French that says he lives in Paris, France now and his IG account only gave his agency: Laurent Grégoire – Adéquat.

Hopefully he’ll be more famous.

Julien De Saint Jean 5

 

Julien De Saint Jean 4

 

Julien De Saint Jean 3

 

Julien De Saint Jean 2

 

Julien De Saint Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment