June 26, 2011

HP Pavilion Slimline s5700d Desktop PC

This was my first purchased item using my HSBC Credit Card. I purchased this for my nephews way back in March 24, 2011 (the same day I got the card). I wasn’t able to blog about this before. I just remembered blogging about this today when I stumbled upon the pictures of this desktop computer while I was looking for old pictures inside my laptop.

amd athlon ii hp s5700d 

I got this for P29,990.00, out of the 30k credit limit of the card, from PC Live Megamall. It’s a 1-year installment package for P2,499.17 a month. I love the specs of this desktop. It runs “Star Craft II” and “Heroes of Newerth” very well. I wanted to have a gaming computer that is why I selected an AMD desktop.

IMG_2620 IMG_2622 IMG_2623

  • Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 265
  • Memory: 2 GB, DDR3-1333
  • Hard disk: 500 GB
  • Video card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 2GB
  • OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit)

Although I’m working as a Technical Support Representative for 4 years now, I’m still not an expert when it comes to Gaming Computers. What do you expect, I’m only playing Ragnarok Online and DotA which runs on minimal systems.

What’s the specs of your current computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment