September 19, 2018

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

I first heard about this movie on Twitter. I guess it was Inquirer's Preteen account that posted a picture of Peter Kavinsky with the title "To All The Boys I've Loved Before". I thought it was a gay movie and Peter Kavinsky was the protagonist.

tatb

Aside from Noah Centineo (Peter Kavinsky), the other cute guy in this Netflix movie is Israel Broussard as Josh.

Then, I've been hearing some rave reviews on the movie, which was released from Netflix. So when I saw that it's available for download, I jumped into the bandwagon and watched it. It's not a gay movie and the protagonist is a teenage girl named Lori Jean. Peter Kavinsky turns out to be one of her 5 crushes / love a few years ago.

The protagonist looks like Nadine Lustre to me and the movie looks very much like a Nadine-James Reid movie. What started out as a contract between Lori Jean and Peter Kavinsky turned into something... real. I have no idea why the plot and twist of the film really reminds me of a Filipino movie.

Anyway, the movie is good and it's about puppy love, family, friendship, high school, peer pressure and knowing one's self and worth. Noah _ who played Peter Kavinsky is commendable for his acting. He's good and I believe he portrayed the character well. However, I find the actor who played _ to be more attractive and expressive with his eyes. It's probably just me.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before is avaible on Netflix and it's worth watching.

tatb2

Noah Centineo stars as Peter Kavinsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment