May 17, 2011

Writer’s Block

Hi guys!

I’m really sorry for not blogging lately. I’m having writer’s block (as if I’m a professional writer hehe). I can’t think of anything to blog lately. Nothing interesting is happening to me lately. I’m just spending my day playing DotA 6.72b, Ragnarok Online (daily quests), watching movies, and reading news from Yahoo! Philippines.

During my 2 days RD (rest day), I spend it watching downloaded movies in my computer that I haven’t watched:

  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Ben 10 Alien Swarm
  • Mamma Mia! (which is a very good movie!)
  • The Wolfman
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Hopefully, something new would interest me soon, so that I could blog about it. Until then. Stay tune!

Feel free to give me suggestions on topics that I could blog about. Thanks!

Elmer Loves Oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment