August 18, 2010

Happy 11th Monthsary Hon!

Today marks our 11th Monthsary. Our anniversary, September 18, 2009, marks the day that Oreo accepted my offer to be his lover. It also marks the day that we became one :)
Oreo called this afternoon. He used a new mobile number and I did notice that it was an international number. I thought my brother Errol was calling. I'm very thankful that he called (I almost forgot our monthsary!).
Hon, Happy Anniversary. I wanted to thank you for staying with me as your boyfriend, for the past 11 months. I do hope that we survive all the struggles that lovers usually have. It's just a bit more difficult to maintain this kind of relationship, but if we're both fueled by our desire to be with each other, then nothing is impossible.
I love you and I always will.

1 comment: