July 25, 2014

Finally, The Face of Christian Grey

I read only 2 of the 3 Fifty Shades of Grey books in 2012 when I was still working at Transcom. I actually got bored with all the sex scenes in the books!

A few days ago, the trailer for the 50 Shades of Grey movie was released and now is the only I watched it. I imagine Christian Grey to be more gorgeous and handsome that the actor (Jamie Dornan) who portrayed him. Seeing the trailer, I got this urge to read the 3rd and final book in the series.

I wonder if the movie will just be the 1st book of the Trilogy. I guess it will depend on how the viewing audience will respond to the 50 Shades of Grey movie.

Here’s the trailer BTW.

Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson

I would love to watch the movie adaptation of 50 Shades of Grey
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment